Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Start of New Projects

Now that the wedding of the weekend is over and my summer vacation has officially started, it is time to get some awesome new projects going on!  I have some fabulous new fabric and papers to work on all sorts of things. 
I trucked upstairs to get started and then I saw my craft room.  I would post a picture, but the lens of my camera cracked with all the mess.  And yes Mom, I heard your voice "Clean up what you are working on before you start a new project."
In the meantime, here is a preview of what is in store in fabric!


This delightful combination of polka dot and argyle is for my sewing class at JoAnn's.  A perfect pillowcase in the works!

This is a teal and bright green fabric for my downstairs bathroom window treatment.  I am preparing to say goodbye to the airline blanket thumb tacked up (no lie) and hello to something much more fabulous!

That is how we are getting started with summer!  More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment