Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bathroom Redo Ideas

My downstairs bathroom is lame.  It doesn't have much going on for it and its primary purpose is beer brewing for my husband.  However, when we have people over, it is the bathroom most used.  I just don't like it.  Since I am home for the summer, I am challenging myself to do a redo.... for less than $40!  Here are before pictures:
It isn't a total trainwreck, but it lacks a little something.  So here is my proposed list of changes:
-Curtains without thumbtacks or reminders of American Airlines
-Mirror without gold
-Wall Art
-Updated Shower Curtain

My favorite part of this bathroom is a small piece of art I got at Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington.
It is my jumping off point, in combination with this
I created an idea board to get started. My own personal Pintrest!  If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check out Pintrest.  I could look for days!
So, off I go to get started on my new bathroom!  Check back for project updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment