Monday, August 15, 2011

O-Fish-Ally Back To School

Today was the first day of school and the children were in full force.  I have never been so thankful for a half-day of school.   I am absolutely EXHAUSTED!

But of course, the school year is not complete with out some back to school crafts!  I work with the best team members on a little island in our school - Team Langland Represent!  So, I wanted to make something for our little group that celebrates us and what do teachers want more than school supplies... snacks! 

Goldfish all around!
Nothing says "life is good" like treats in the mail room!

Whole Grain Goldfishes ... so cute!  I just wish I had a fishbowl
Everyone seemed to love them and the best part, there are still some left over for tomorrow!  And, I'll give the nod to pinterest for this fabulous idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment