Sunday, May 8, 2011

And the Project Is...

This really cool necklace that I found on the Tatertots and Jello website!  I decided to change it from nautical-tastic to sleek and chic black and white prints!  I made one for my mom for Mother's Day.  I won't lie, part of my black and white and large bead inspiration was in honor of my Granny, who could rock jewelry like none other.  She was infamous for her black pants and unique jewels. 

So, without further ado, here it is!

I think my favorite part is the pleating!
And I loved it so much... I made one for me too!  I am planning on wearing this to work tomorrow!  It is Open House for rising sixth graders and their parents...does it make me look like I know what I am doing?
And, it uses my new favorite print, Houndstooth!  There is something peculiarly unique about it!

And I have to share what my furbabies rode the bus out to get for Mother's Day!
Could they be any more perfect?

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

1 comment: