Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Few Inches Different

I have always been a 12x12 layout kind of girl.  I did some experimenting with Project Life and pocket pages.  I like the pockets for certain pictures and layouts, but there is just something special about a fully "crafted" layout.  I love the way it highlights certain moments in time and in space.

So, when I started my baby's album a used a combination of sizes and styles of pages.  And, one style I wanted to try was an 8.5x11 layout.  I still use 12x12 papers, I just trim them down.  While it is only a few inches different, it makes a huge change in the look of a layout!  

The first time, I was also surprised about how much less space their was to embellish... a blessing and a curse.  I have to be really intentional with what I use and the space it takes up.  But, I love the way it looks for a special page.  



Happy Scrapping!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment