Monday, December 28, 2015

I'm Back!

Hello Blog Land!

It has been quite sometime since my last post and things have changed a bit.

I am not a "retired" teacher and a stay at home mom to a sweet and rambunctious toddler.  I still have my two fur babies, but life around here has changed a lot.  Scrapbooking has become my passion and creative release for the most part.  I still do other types of crafts and projects, but most of my time is working on layouts.

This is a recent favorite project:
This layout uses Shimelle's Christmas Magic line.  I also used pieces of Simple Stories Say Cheese II embellishments and Teresa Collin's Tiny Letters.

I particularly loved the way the map paper contributed to the feeling that Santa was stopping by to see Anderson this year, as part of the grand Christmas plan.

Hope you love it!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment