Tuesday, December 29, 2015

But What About The Video?

The camera on my phone gets quite the workout.  I am constantly snapping pictures of my little playing and being silly.  I love the freedom and flexibility I have without lugging around a huge camera.  But perhaps my favorite part is taking short videos.  I think they are clips that really show his development and new milestones to share with family that live far away.  (Plus, I am secretly hoarding them for his my childhood reel when he competes on Dancing with the Stars.)  However, like pictures, they build up on my phone and no one ever gets to see them.  I scrap my pictures and now I scrapbook my videos!

I use QR codes in my scrapbook layouts that link to different videos.  They look very cool on my page and are easily printed and added.  I use the website QR Stuff to create my codes.  It is free(!) and very easy to use.

This is a layout I did, featuring QR Codes.
The paper is Cameron by Elle's Studio.  It has a young boy feel and really works well when broken up in this style of pocket page.    It is like 5 tiny layouts in one.  When I flip through the album and want to see the video, I simply scan the QR code with my phone and it pulls up the video and plays.  QR reading apps are free and plentiful and so easy to use!

Enjoy and happy scapping!
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete