This was my inspiration...
Anyways, I began my project with a cheap frame from Hobby Lobby. I loved the flower details, but I wasn't sure my flowers with fabric would look right... my last ones I tried like this looked like a weird cinnamon bun. So, I figured that I would try another swing at felt flowers, like I made on my wreath earlier this summer that can be found here. I originally found the tutorial at a delightful blog called Craft Snob. You can find their flower tutorials here. They have a ton of different types - I tried the easiest looking ones :) I cut out my letters on the Silhouette and stuck them to a piece of cardstock using my Xyron sticker maker... It was really simple and took me less than 30 minutes all together!
Anyways, the final project came out really cute and I can't wait to take it to school tomorrow!