Monday, June 20, 2011

Boob Men

This link has nothing to do with anything crafty.  It is all about my sweet baby boys... Attila and Gus!  I love them dearly and they are remarkably spoiled.  Really spoiled.  Every night, we usually end up looking like this.  They are snugglers, or more specifically, boob snugglers.  They rub their little noses and get in their very special spot... just Mom and the boys.  
Perhaps this is their way of promoting breast cancer awareness.... but mostly just their way of feeling at home.  No other spot will do.  They really are my little boob men!



Attila - my Craft Rescue Hero put on this fancy border! Thanks honey!

   
Gus - his cheeks get all smushed up!  Too cute!








What can I say?  I love 'em?  More projects tomorrow - I promise!

lesleypaige

No comments:

Post a Comment