Monday, August 20, 2012

S'mores For Teachers

One of my (many) jobs at school this year is to continue to help the new teachers to our school and the profession "adjust" to life in the public school system.  My primary coping method is providing snacks and cute treats in their mailbox.  (I am there for actual support too... for the record).  Over the summer, we had a beginning of the year kick-off where other teachers in the school came to visit and share expertise about various and sundry topics - the new writing program, special ed, TAP, etc. 

I know that each one of these lovely ladies came in on their spare time and it was certainly appreciated!  As a little token of our thanks, we handed out "S'more Kits" to all of our presenters.  They turned out super cute - with a tag that said "We Need S'More Teachers LikeYou!"

What do you think?

Here is the patten for the paper tag.  If you want the PDF, feel free to email me and I will send it off to you!
Have a fabulous week!  I'll be back with more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment