Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been the last two weeks you ask? 

I have been crazy busy with the first two weeks of school, graduate school, and all of life other gifts.  Oh, and teaching six classes of sixth grade science of little Einstein's... like this one!


That's right - your hypothesis is to "ask your mom"!  All I wanted was any temperature to try baking!  Some of my little babies are a little behind the sixth grade curve ball.  We have spend 4 days on the Scientific Method and this is what I get!  Back to the drawing board - tomorrow is technology evolution - woot woot!

These children haven't kept me from all my crafts - I have made a ton of things to be posted in the next few weeks: passy clips, hooter hiders, a shirt, kitchen towel bag and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment